Green tongue, turning brown, yellow, big purple veins, headaches, pricking in feet, hands. Endoscopy, biopsy suggests celiacs. History of anemia. Causes for symptoms?

I have a green tongue that also turns yellow and brown. Been about 6 weeks. Now the underneaths is showing big purple veins. It burns quite bad. I aslo had severe headache which I take topomax for and my feet and hand feel like pins and needs are bing stuck in them. I am very pale and feel awful. I just had an endoscopy and suggestive biopsy for celiacs. I am afraid I am severly anemic and I am not feeling well this evening at all. My head is like a brain fog. Should I go to the ER or wait til July 2nd for my results
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012