Green stools, dark urine, cold sweats, shivers, stomach pain, diarrhea. Any cures?

hello doctor. i have been feeling under the weather latly and was consulting you to see if my symtoms need emidiate medical atension. for the past three days i have had very green stool and dark urine when i have been doing nothing but drinking gatorade and water. i have also had cold sweats and shivers to the point were i had to turn my air up to 78 degrees. prevous to this, for the past 2 years i have had really bad morning stomach pains and extreme diareha atleast 3 times a week. after i finish a bowel movment when this occurs i feel great and back to normal so i just assumed it was from greasy food that couldnt fully digest as i slept. could this be connected. could i have injested some sort of bacteria. any answer and cures would be great. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  200 Awaiting Answer