Green stools, constipation, watery stools sometimes, body heat, nausea. On copper IUD. Treatment?

hi I m 5 6 about 186 pounds and I have had the copper IUD for 2 years now. As of last month I missed my period. Finally it showed up July 1st and lasted about 4 days but I had no symptoms or cramping which is very unusual. My stool has been green sometimes runny and sometime constipated for the past month. I don t take any supplements . Lately I also have been over whelming feeling hot and with nausea . At times I even have to through up. This is really making me uncomforatble so I wanted to know if this is something that may pass or should I make a dr. visit. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012