Green stool, foul smell, weight gain. Treatment?

Hi,am a mother of three and hlf year old girl .am worried about her change in stool color ,she is doing green color potty from last two months.wen I consulted homeopathy doc,he said dis is common in new borns becoz of mucous.but her stool is very foul smelling..and she is exclusively on bootle feed..in her last check up we found her gaining weight..dis makes us relax bt wats da reason for green potty with smell ?I request you to plz solve my plm...
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Dentist 's  Response
HI
THE COLOUR OF THE POTTY IS AFFECTED WITH THE USE OF FOOD ITEMS . AND THEREI S NO NEED OF WORRY IF SHE DOES NOT COMPLAIN OF PAIN OR ABDOMINAL DISCOMFORT. IF YOU ARE STILL WORRIED ABOUT HER , THEN THE BEST WAY IS TO LET HER BE CHECKED BY A PEDIATRICIAN . REGARDS.