Green stool. What should I do?

Hi,I am 25 yr old. male. My stool color is in green color and 8 times a day. What shall i do? Is it normal?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Any alteration in consistency and frequency of stool together is not normal.You may have indigestion or infection.Please go for stool examination for proper diagnosis.In mean time take light diet,more of liquids and avoid heavy diet.bye.
Hi, you must do a stool routine and stool culture tests at nearby pathology lab.That will try to find out what kinf of infection you have and the culture report will help treat you with respective antibiotics.If all the reports are normal i will suggest you take homoeopathy.It will help you.For any further assistance you can contact me.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

green colored stools is not normal.. it is suggestive of infections like pseudomonas.. since you had around 8 episodes per day. it is better to get admit and get treated.. you need to be clinically evaluated, blood and stool investigations are necessary... you need to treated with i.v. fluids , i.v. antibiotics., consult a physician..