Green & solid stool in child. Had diarrhea, taken antibiotics. On breast feeding.

My 1year old is suffering from diahrea doctor gave anti biotic and some powder .the stool started getting more solid than runy and the frequency of poop reduced from 4 to 2 but yesterday she feel from sofa while playing and also from bed (she always moves a lot while she s asleep regularly).today the poop was green and solid but not dry as earlier is it normal . I Brest feed her an d give only podrige ,biscuits hydro lite (yesterday I had soya sauce noodles)
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Hi, Mangala,
Thanks for query.
Nothing to worry for having green stool.
As loose motions are controlled within a day or two baby will be alright.
Continue the food you give.
Ok and bye.