Green runny stool in child, started teething. What could cause this?

My 4 month old since yesterday has had green, runny stools almost every hour to 2 hours. There are no signs of fever or anything out of the ordinary except for the constant runny diapers. Im nervous because i have 2 small dogs as well and my baby is just starting to roll on the floor and play. I have also felt her gumbs for teething , they do feel a little bumpy but nothing sharp feeling like a tooth is coming out. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012