Green oily discharge in bowel movement. Have acid reflux disease. Changed diet regime. Possible cause?

Last night and this morning, I have noticed that I have a green oily discharge with my bowel movements. The stool itself is not floating and is a greenish brown color. I recently started a new diet which requires me to eat mostly fruits, vegetables and nuts . I do have acid reflux disease and just recently had an endoscopy and my doctor told me everything was fine. What could be causing this? Should I call my doctor immediately?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013