Green mucous discharge from butt, feels sticky. Is it std or normal?

ive noticed i havent been going to the bathroom for bout a week now, i get a feeling at some points when i feeel like i wanna take a 2 but i cant go to the washroom, And i see a green mucous discharge coming from my butt sometimes, my skin by my butt feels sticky from the discharge, and a couple times i feel really hungry my stomach starts to hurt ( hunger ).. im afraid if somethings wrong with me :( can it be from unprotected anal sex? could it be some kind of STD? is it not normal?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012