Green loose stools, stomach pain after taking medicines for constipation and fever. Advised econorm, darolac. Guidance?

Hi My duaghter is 2-1/2 yeras old and was having consitpation since last 15 days and she was given Lavoluk and Neposprin for last 15 days or so.Last night she was having 103 fever so we gave her Ibugesic 6ML in night at around 12 AM and again in early morning at 6AM then she start passing stool (losse Motion) after every half hour or hour since 8 AM. the color of her stool is green with stick element in it and saying i have a pain in my stomach . so called our doctor she is out of station today. So suggested to give her econorm 3 sachets and Darolac 3 sachets. Kindly Advice. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013