Green discharge in 2 month old female

my daughter is 2 months old an she was having white vaginal discharge which now has turned to green , shes drooling alot like soaks her pj s in just a few moments she was drinking 5 oz every 3-4 hours now shes down to 3 oz every 5 hours but she still seems happy but very uncomfertable when she goes pee or has a bowel movement
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.You should get her urine checked.She may infection in her private parts or urine.This is not uncommon.She may need a course of antibiotics for this.She is dull due to may some low fever.Give her normal feeding as per routine and consult your doctor.
wishing her good health.