Green bump on the underside of middle finger, hurts when touched, now on arm, wrist, elbow. What is it ?

I have a green BB sized bump on the underside of my middle finger . It hurts when pressure is put against it. I noticed it a couple days ago, and is only getting worse. Then today, on the same arm , my wrist and elbow are in pain as well. The pain in my wrist is not that bad, but on my elbow its very painful, and if I extend my arm straight out, it gets worse.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
thanks for posting your query. the whole problem looked like a bacterial infection for the following reasons.
1. rapidity of onset
2. pain
you better consult your doctor for starting on appropriate antibiotics