Green bowels. Why? Bad appetite. What are the risks of infections?

I HAVE BEEN HAVING GREEN BOWELS NOW FOR AT LEAST A MONTH; CONSISTANLY W/ MAYBE 3 EXEPTIONS. I DON T KNOW WHY? I AM CONCERNED IT COULD BE INFECION OR MORE. HAVE REALLY BAD DENTAL HEALTH, DRINK TOO MUCH MT.DEW. DON T REALLY HAVE AN APPETITE I EAT USUALLY 1 MEAL A DAY. I AM GETTING READY TO SEE ABOUT RESOLVING ALL MY DENTAL PROBLEMS...WHICH WILL BE A RISK OF INFECTIONS; I JUST NEED ADVICE. IT S BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE I VE SEEN A DOCTOR; WITH A FEW SICK EMERGENCY VISITS!!! WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE? ALSO I HAVE NO INSURANCE!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012