Grazed knee due to fall, forehead swelling, lips and hands have turned blue. Advice?

My 2 yr old grandaughter had some sort lf fall at nursery 8 days ago unnoticed by nursery staff. She had a badly grazed knee but her behaviour has been mistless and clingy since. I notkced some general swelling across the forehead and today her lips and hands have been turning blue. Could this be connected to tve aƦparent fall. She is normally.very energetic and runs everywhere mine a tornado but her behaviour has changed dramatically.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013