Grayish stools with foul smell. Could it be due to the intake of blue berry juice and gercinia gambogia?

My stools have been grayish/ blueish and tacky (definitely need to flush several times to remove residue from sides of toilet). they also have a very strong distinctive smell. Started aeound rhe time i began drinking blueberry juice and taking raspberry keynotes, green coffee bean, and gercinia gambogia. Is this connected to the change in my stools? This now has become 'typical' of my BM.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting on HCM,

From your description, your change is stool characteristic highly correlates with your change in diet and so the probability that your greyish foul smelling stool is as a result of the in take of the juice is high. If you wish to keep taking the juice, I will suggest that associate with drinking much water.
Your digestion may not be able to successfully digest completely the components of your juice. If you are not comfortable with your stool color and odor, I suggest you quit drinking the juice and try some form of beverage with less side effects.

Hope this helps

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The association can only be confirmed by stopping all of them for a week / and the reintroducing them one by one - to check.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck