Graying of hair, in eyebrow and eyelashes. Have blunt trauma to head. What may be the cause?

I m a healthy young male and have experience a sudden onset and moderate paced spreading of greying hair of the eyebrow and eyelashes ( just one side). I have no other grey hair . I am in the military and have been knocked around ( blunt trauma to the head) a bit. I have also been told micro strokes may be a cause. I havent had any that I m aware of. Any thoughts on what could cause me to go grey on just one side of my eyebrow and eyelashes?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012