Graying beard in early adulthood. Why?

Hi Sir, This is Dr. Hitesh P. Thakkar, I am a General Physician. I got white beard at my early age as I am only 24. Although I am pretty much sure that there is no way out to cease it growing or making it re-grow black BUT still if you have any advanced remedy than please intimate me including your consultation procedure on my E-Mail : YYYY@YYYY or you may call me on my cell +0000. Thanks & Regards Dr. Hitesh P. Thakkar
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for the query,

You are very true in saying that there is no definitive treatment for premature greying.

A few products like PABA and melatonin are of some use.

Regarding the cause, You very well know, the genes has to be blamed :)

Till now no definitive cause is known.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you