Graves disease,thyroid stimulating hormone is less than 0.02

My TSH is less than 0.02 with other numbers within the normal range. I have been taking danantizol 7.5 mg, which was increased from 5 mg, without result. I have had Graves desease fro about 2 years, went from 20 mg of danantizol to nothing and in a few months had to go back taking it, as my TSH dropped to a zero and never came back. My question though is: since my T3 and T4 are normal, and everything else is, what does it mean? It doesn t look like a classic case of hypertyroidism, then what is it?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012