Graves' disease, have severe trembling, sporadic BP. Stopped methimazole, thyroid medicines. What can be done?<br><br>

I have graves disease and was recently changed from PTU to methimazole. Five days in I woke up with tingling in both feet and hands as well as my face. I am also having trouble with tremors and shaking. The doctor feels that I may be reacting to the methimazole and advised me to stop taking it. They want me to be off of all thyroid meds till Monday. I was given .25 xanax to assist with the symptoms while the medicine empties my system but I keep waking up shaking uncontrollably. My BP is sporadic. 117/93 124/105, 134/93 within a short time. Should I try to wait this out or seek Emergency care?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012