Grape sized bump above clitoris, growing and popped. Related to sex life?

I have a hard, grape sized bump on the top of my mons pubis . Located two inches above my clitoris, to my left. It has been gradually getting bigger during the past 4-5 days and increases in size when irritated. it doesn t seem to be painful unless pressed down on, or attempted to be popped. I am 16, and have only had one sexual partner. We use condoms as a method of contraception every time, however the condom broke on one occasion (3 weeks ago) and I took the emergency contraceptive pill. Could this be an STI?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013