Granuloma tissue on stomach piercing. What cream can I use to reduce swelling?

I recently contacted one of your doctors about a lump on my belly piercing, ive been to my local medical centre and been told i have granuloma tissue on my piercing. She said there is creams out there the reduce the size and redness and one called Scagel Kidz has a good reputation but doesnt know if there is a cream for adults. The last resort she said would be surgery however wouldnt know the procedure as to remain my piercing intact.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012