Granuloma annulare on both ankles, had a large lump on the neck that gradually disappeared. What could it be?

I had a large lump on the right side of my neck about 1 year ago. Back then I was scheduled for a biopsy . A couple of days before surgery I had noticed the size decreased. I went to the doctor and the surgery was cancelled. Since then the lump has basically disappeared. It still remains, however it is miniscule compared to its original size. I am just curious as to what it could have been or what it is. I also have granuloma annulare on both ankles and one spot on my left dorsal palm.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012