Grainy stools, nausea, light headedness, stomach cramps. Taking calcium carbonate, Vitamin C. Cure?

Hi, I ve noticed that my stools have become grainy and shaped into small balls in the last day and a half. I have light nausea and lightheadedness and right now a tiny bit of stomach cramping like trapped gas. I also might be pregnant but I m not sure. My bowels are usually normal. I eat a healthy vegan diet with lots of fruits and vegetables-absolutely no junk food, chemicsls, or proccessed food. I also take a Buffered Vitamin C powder at night that has calcium carbonate , magnesium carbonate, and potassium carbonate (4.7g.) I don t know if I should be concerned or do a coffee enema to clean me out.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer