Grainy brown and red spotting, tiredness, frequent urination, lower back pain, cramping post ovarian cyst rupture. CT scan done. Is this normal healing process?

I had a ovarian cyst rupture monday the 12th. Wed the 14th i went to ER still feeling week nausious etc. They did CT scan and said I ruptured a ovarian cyst and there was fluid . I was due to have my period the week before but I only spotted the week and then the rupture. Now it is a week later and I have brown and red spotting, looks grainy. Is this normal. Still very tired, frequent urination , lowe back pain and some pain in my legs and light cramping. Is this a normal healing process or should i get top a doctor as the brown and red blood though light is worrying me. Thank you so much for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012