Grainy and floating stool with itchy neck and eyes. Is there any relation ?

Hello there! I have been taking Omeprazole for the past 4 days and I was just wondering if it is the reason why my stool is grainy and floating? I am 27 years old, and I also noticed that the stool is kind of pale in color, and sometimes, two different colors- like light yellow/green and brown. I also have itchy neck and the area around my eyes and I can t seem to get rid of this phlegm in my throat that s been going on for like 2 months now. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011