Gradual weight loss, wife has low grade fever, cough, weight loss. History of unprotected sex with multiple partners. HIV signs?

Hi Sir...I have had positive exposure to hiv around 3-4 years because of unprotected sex with womens. My body weight is constant and lack of activeness.And i did marriage in Aug 2010. After my marriage her body weight started decreasing. Scince 6 months my wife feels low grade fewer, Headache , Cough , weight loss . She consulted doctor about fewer and cough ..but no good result. After that i was in doubt of HIV to me and to her also because of me. So i undergo HIV TRI-DOT test on may 2012 , it showed -ve. I am unable to live happily due to this. There is no symptoms to me except activeness,but to my wife....the above problems occuring. Today i went to a good clinic and asked them to do HIV ELISA Test. Result will be come tomarrow. Please tell me what to do...and which test is best best and best to confirm HIV at any cost. I will undergo through it. I am unable to see my wife condition. I am very very sorry for what i did. How i can tell to my wife these things. I am unable to concentrate on job and life. Very very thankful to you sir,
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012