Gradual thinning of hair. On microgynon post laproscopy for endometriosis, ceased the pill. Suggestions ?

I have noticed a gradual thinning of my hair in the last 6-9 months I had a very think mane of hair and have now lost probably 50-75% of the thickness. I had been on microgynon 30 for 18months post laproscopic tx for endometriosis in june 2010 but ceased the pill for 3 monhts for jan to march 2012, I have now stopped it again for the last 6 weeks since noticing how bad the shedding was but it seems ot be slowly getting worse. It is thinner all over but porbably slightly more noticable at the front and top, and mainly obvious ot me or people than know me very well. What would you suggest I do in the way of seeking investigations?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012