Gradual splitting observed on the median raphe, area on the mid of split looks like a scar. Cause and cure?

the line on my penis and scrotom which i believe is called the perineal raphe or median raphe has split gradually and has heal all the way to my scrotom and a little further down and it seems to continue to split.The area in the middle of the split area is like a scar like a red patch and i can see the raphe skin on the sides sticking out.Its very wierd looking and was wondering what the cause is and if theres anyway to fix it.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012