Gradual pains in left shoulder and arm, loss of appetite, bad anxiety. What could be wrong?

Hi I m 16 I don t feel we ll I ve been getting gradual pains in my left shoulder and arm . I have been discovering that I have loss of appetite and I can t sleep one night and then ill sleep the next. I do suffer from bad anxiety but I went to the doctors 3 days ago and she checked my blood pressure- I was fine. She checked my heart beat with a stefoscope - I was fine then she did an EKG on me and said I m perfect. She believes I have just bad anxiety. I just still don t feel good :(
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013