Grade two prostrate enlargement, uneasiness during urination. Taking medication for BP, diabetes. Cure?

sir my father is diagnosed with grade 2 prostrate enlargement , but he has no much problems with urination only early in the morning he faces a bit uneasiness or else everything is fine, he z aged 56 on medication for BP and diabetes . please can u suggest remedies and right type of treatment ways its pros n corns and the duration required for complete cure and wht would be the chances of more deterioration if so please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013