Grade 2 sprained ankle, no breaks or fractures in x ray reports, sore, pain inside ankle

I sprained my ankle 4 weeks ago. It was categorized as a Grade 2 sprain. I was in a lace up brace on on crutches for about 3 weeks. I m starting to be able to walk close to normal now. The sprain was on the outside of my left ankle, so I turned my ankle inward. As I have been able to turn my ankle more I noticed that when I turn my ankle inward, the way I sprained it, there is a sharp pain on the inside of my ankle at the medial malleolus . I had an x ray when I hurt my ankle and there were no signs of any breaks or fractures . I can walk on my ankle without any pain, just some soreness in my tendons. I was wondering what the pain on the inside of my ankle could me. Is it possible that its a bone bruise from when I sprained it? Or maybe a fracture that never showed up?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012