Grade-1 varicocele, low sperm count, pain in testis on sneezing, no improvement with tryptomer, doxt-s. Curable with homeopathy?

25 years old plz help me! 2 months back i met a urologist regarding little pain in testicles when iam coughing.after seeing all my reports he told me dat i have grade-1 vericocele and sperm count is also low.he suggests me to wear supporter and use tab.DOXT-S &TRYPTOMER 20MG.but after using it also i didt find any improvement.plz suggest me what medicine i should use in homeopathy to cure to use that medicine. iam not able to concentrate on anything from 2 months. IAM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS DOCTORS.PLZ DO NEEDFULL!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012