Gout, have bursar in elbow, numbness in hand, pain and lack of movements in elbow, pain on straightening the arm. Reason?

I have pins and needles sensation in my left hand , I ve had this for a few weeks now. I suffer with gout . And my left elbow has a burser. I also suffered lack of movement in my left elbow joint on the inside of my arm, which was very painful, and couldn t at times straighten my arm at all. Is this symptom gout related, or have i damamged a nerve in my arm giving me this numbness feeling. I am also left handed. Hope you can help. Darren
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012