Gout, foot pain, knee and elbow pain, high uric acid levels due to tenoric drug. Treatment options?

I am a 52 year old man and I have been on Tenoric 100 as hypertensive drug for almost 10 years now but for a long time I have been having what is looked at like gout with pains in my foot most of the time and sometime on the knees or elbow . After doing a test I was made to realise that I have too much uric acid and that it is the Tenoric drug that have been causing it. Is there any hypertensive drug that you can recommend that would not have the side effect of uric acid deposit? Also, is Amlong-10 a good drug that will not cause deposit of uric acid? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012