Gout, elevated uric acid, knee pain, swelling in elbow. Which specialist should I consult?

Hello I have had gout and elevated uric acid for years. I take 100 mg allopurinal 2x a day I have not had a painfull toe type gout symptom in years, but. I have been developing pains in the knees and recently discovered that I have what appears to be popeye elbow in my right arm . I have no pain just a doughy swelling on the one elbow. I ve been applying ice and taking 600mg ibuprofin 1x a day. I ve only recently discovered the that this is likely bursitus and related to my gout What type of specialist should I see to diagnose and treat my condition?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012