Gout big toe, elevated uric acid, have swollen feet, shortness of breath on moderate exercise. Medicines for breathlessness?

Sir, I have been diagonised with Gout big toe , my Uric acid level is 9.1. I have been on medication for 4 weeks now. The pain and soreness has subsided. My feet swell slightly by the end of the day. But I have been feeling breathless even doing moderte exercise. I have stopped eating redmeats and some of the foods rich in purines. Kindly advise medication for breathlessness as I am at eh moment working as a Radioman on an Offshore rig due to go home on 25/Apr. - Many thanks Ronald Dias
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012