Got yellow discharge after unprotected sex. Took pills for gonnerea. Why there is a pain in urethra?

im 24 year old male. On Nov. 27th, i went to planned parenthood and took pills and the shot for Gonnerea. The days prior, on the 23rd i had unprotected sex and 3 days later on the 26th i noticed yellowish whitish discharge and extreme burning pain while urinating which was gonnerea, just overall discomfort. @ planned parenthood, they advised me not to have sex for atleast 7 days, which i waited atleast 3 weeks. All symptoms seemed to dissapear after 4 or 5 days. on Dec. 11 i had protected sex and soon after in the same day i started to notice that the tip of my penis head was really moist inside as if precum.(wet looking) Took a shower and completely dried off and eventually the moistness came back. When i open penis hole, it looks fine but, its when the walls come together to form hole is when the liquid forms from the moistness. Sometimes when left untoched, tip of penis will be stuck together. I have no discharge, or irration nor burning urination . Liquid leaks out only when i open and then close the tip of my penis that it seems to start to form and it doesnt happen all the time. On SOME occasions, i get very slight jolt pain in urethra , very annoying. on DEC. 19th i was treated for trich and the dr. said symtoms should go away in 3 days...everything looked fine but eventually started coming slowly...ANY HELP PLEASE???
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013