Got yeast infection after taking antibiotic. Found cyst on ovary. Should I be worried?

Hi, my name is Amoya.. I was taking an antibiotic for BV which gave me a yeast infection . Before i found about the yeast i went to the hospital & they said i have a small cyst on my ovary . I am using currently monistat 7 for the yeast infection & tonight is the last of it. I went to use the restroom & i saw blood (probably my period) but i m just scared. The thing is the Doctors told me i have a cyst, plus i m on medication for yeast, treated a BV and i also did a biospy last month because i have abnormal cells. Should i be worried at all?? I
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013