Got wisdom teeth pulled out, took hydrocodone.Had swollen eyes. Switched to Benadryl. Having red spots on skin. Advice?

Hello last week I had my wisdom tooth pulled out and my dentist prescribed that I take hydrocodone for pain relief. Sunday was the last time I took the drug monday morning I woke up with a little swelling on both of my eyes but later on in the day the swelling stoped and went away. Tuesday morning I wake up and find my eyes swollen shut. I headed to my local pharmacy and told the pharmacist my story and he advised that I take benadryl . I took the benadryl and the swelling seem to have gone down. Now wednesday comes and my eyes seem to look better but for some odd reason my skin began to develop some red spots that are itchy.I continue to take the benadryl and the red spots seem to have disappear slowly. Now today this morning I wake up and find red spots on my face and almost all over my body. What should I do now?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012