Got wisdom teeth pulled out, ear pain, lower jaw pain, headache, itching nose, dull vision, difficulty in swallowing. Reason?

For the past 6 months or so I have been getting ear pain that comes and goes. lately it is all the time now along with a constant salvation, headaches, lower jaw pain near my ears and temples and my nose seems to itch alot for no reason. It is also geeting a little harder to swallow and my vision seems a little off. Could this have something to do with my wisdom teeth? They have been in for about 6 years but I need one pulled because it won t fully emerge from the gums. Also I have been feeling a little nauseous with the feeling of acid reflux . Could it be allergies or maybe a sinus infection?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012