Got typhoid couple of times, lost weight, falling sick frequently. Why?

hello doctor i am a male of 29 years of age ,i had a tough physique and was away from all kind of illness ,however from the past 6 months i got typhoid couple of times ,i feel i have lost lot of weight this time ,i am not sure why i am falling sick i want to know the cause why i am falling ill very often now. Doctors advised to do few tests and reports are here... SALMONELLA TYPHI O SALMONELLA TYPHI H SALMONELLA PARATYPHI AH SALMONELLA PARATYPHI BH : : : : MICROBIOLOGY NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE Significant titre is above 1:80 Specimen : BLOOD REPORT : NO GROWTH IN PRIMARY CULTURE Kindly help ....
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013