Got tubes blocked, some information to unblock the tubes

i got my tubes blocked in 2007 so now i can t have kids but now i would like them unblocked and would like some information on how to do so.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hello mam, there are two options for you. One is a procedure called recanalization which is opening the blocked tubes by cutting the damaged part and rejoining the healthy ones. In this case I would like to know your age and method of sterilization. Laparoscpic sterilization has best prognosis and better if done before age of 30 years. Second option is IVF(test tube baby) in which your wife will be given certain pills and injections and then her eggs will be taken out and mixed with your semen And a baby is made outside and placed in her uterus. This is a costly procedure involving multiple hospital visits.