Got treatment for sunburn. Now having a brown spot, skin peeling, cracks appearing, hotness in the area. Suggestions?

Hi, I am from uk and since my we moved here every summer my daughter skin that gets exposed sun has been showing burns specially delicate skin around the eyes. We saw the doctors but they only went on telling us it is eczema . Then we went to India and met a skin specialist and she was treated with steroids for UV rays allergy and it worked and we started applying spf50 in every summer and gave her hats etc and now she doesn t have these burns but sometimes gets whitish spots and they get dissolved. Now this year a spot comes on her body within 24 hours it turns into a burn and skin peels off and big cracks appear as if lava came out and dried and that particular place is hot and she complains hot hot on that area. We saw the dermatologists in uk but they advised us to ignore. I cannot can anybody help
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012