Got treated for allergic bronchitis. Have cough, weight loss. Cypon will help? Cause for cough?

Hello Dr,
Myself Ganesh Age 29 years.. Was diagnoised with Acute Allergic Bronchitis about 45 days back and got cured. Post that I had cough, cold and fever since last 15 days. Fever and cold has been cured but still has complaint of cough since last 15 days. During this entire two months I have losed my weight and now my current weight is 58 kg with height of 183 cms. Would like ask would cypon help ??? What would be cause of prolonged Cough ??? any other remedies to increase weight in current scenario ???

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013