Got tonsils, painful to swallow, taking cepodem, no relief. When will i feel change?

I have got tonsils,developed resistance against enhancin 1000mg and zithromax. Finished the course but the tonsils didn't get any better. My doc now put me on cepodem 400mg starting last night. I take them twice a day morning and evening. So far i have taken them twice but haven't felt a big difference. After how long do i start seeing a change?It's still painful to swallow anything including my own saliva. please help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013