Got the nexplanon implant. Had brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I got the nexplanon implant 4 weeks after I had my daughter. So I have had to about 2 months now. I have had one period that lasted for about a week and a half and I haven t had one for this month. All I have had is brown discharge for a few days. I have had intercourse since I got the implant the Last time was while I was on my period. I was wondering if there was any chance that I might be pregnant Also what would have caused the brown discharge?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012