Got terrible headache after being in the cold for long. Is it a cause of concern?

i was in the cold for about 5 hours the other day and when i got inside and started to warm up, i got a terrible headache . i had the headache all night and woke up with it. about 4-8 hours later, i got up from the couch and walked about 10 steps and i woke up on the ground about 40 second later. obviously i fainted. i dont remember getting light headed or even falling but i know i fell from my feet onto my face. that was two days ago and my head is still hurting and i still get a lightheaded feeling when i get up. my headache seems mild but i feel like if i even slightly bump it, it is going to turn into a bad headache. the mild headache that i have seems to be moving to and form different areas of my head, from the lower back, to the top, to the sides. i dont know what to think. if you are going to tell me to go get bloodwork or be tested for anemia or something, dont waste my time and refund my money. im more curious if i need to head to the e.r. or not...........thoughts? concerns?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013