Got swelling on foot and little finger. Put crape bandage. Having slight pain. Advised to put hard plaster. Suggest

I had a minor accident on my two wheeler and got swelling on my right foot. My little finger was in pain and swelled too. I went to doctor who said no bones are dislodged but it seems there might be hairline frcature at my little finger. He was not sure on hailrine frcature as well. I had a crep bandage put and took medicines for five days with rest. The swelling has completely gone. There is slight pulsating pain in my little finger. During revisit the doctor said that I need to put hard plaster else the finger will not heal. I dont want to go for hard plaster. Is it ok if I put crep bandage.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013