Got suture for an accident on forearm. Will the mark remain after removing?

Hello Doctor,

I recently met with an accident and am badly bruised (on my right fore arm). Although the wound is healing, i got a suture for a wound which is about a mm deep. Got the suture removed today. But it is right behind my right palm. Am afraid the mark will remain. I wanted to understand the right skin care for such a wound. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Hi..Your problem is a common problem after healing of the cut injury.Generelly the cut mark remains in skin after removal of suture.It is not apoblem physically but looks ugly. There are many medicine in homeopathy,which can remove the scar mark.but it needs prolong use of medicine.As per my experience its effective.You can try it.Thanks.Take care.