Got staph infection. Had it cut. Diaper rash turned to white pus heads. What can heal it?

I have a 20 month old little girl , about 6wks ago she got a staph infection on her right libra(? idk about spelling) and her pedi cut it and drained it and then placed her on anitbotics. Well the meds cause her to have a diaper rash that turned into a diaper rash with white pus heads all over it. the meds will clear up the problem, but as soon as she is off the med the white pus headed rash will return. She is still in a diaper, but when we are home she runs around with panties on. This is the 5th time she has gotten this push headed rash and i am not getting answers from anyone about it. I am taking her to Childrens in Dallas friday but the rash has just gotten out of control.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012